Hi dolls, happy Wednesday! Today is my day off and I thought that as the last payday before Christmas approaches I ought to put my afternoon to good use by compiling a winter wishlist. There's pieces for both house and home, read on to find out what's on my list this year (I've been a very good girl...)
2. Morris Table Decoration - Please excuse my fondness for seasonally themed stuffed animals. It's a problem that will make itself apparent over the course of this wish list.
3. Ombre Lace Underwear - This is actually quite a summery-looking set, but the Cosabella ombre sets are right at the top of my lingerie wishlist as they're just so gorgeous.
4. Voyeur Nightwear Set - Ann Summers just haven't done this set justice on their website. I saw this first instore, where I cooed over the chintzy satin set, before I realised that the illustrations in the delicate, teacup print depicted all kind of carnal, voyeuristic scenarios. It's such a funny, unexpected twist on an otherwise very sweet-looking set and I know a lot of people who would love this under their tree (though it may not be one to show Grandma too closely.)
5. Robin Door Stop - Argh he's just so cute and chubby! What's not to love?!
6. Emotional Baggage Tote - I saw this amazing tote on Lyzi's Christmas wishlist and fell in love. I'm in need of a new tote to carry around and I think this is wryly perfect.
7. Kitkatkitty Slippers - Tigerbear Republic make the most amazing animal slippers, cute but slightly off-colour so they're not sickly sweet. I'm torn between the kitties and the angry foxes.
8. Fur Paw Mittens - As someone that's now twenty-three, I could have opted for the faux-fur mittens without paws on them. But that's just not as fun, is it?!
Hummingbird Bangle - I found this beauty from Lisa Angel while idly browsing Not On The High Street for Christmas gift inspiration. I'm a silver girl at heart but I love the way rose gold looks against silver. Simple, elegant, beautiful.
10. Velvet Swing Dress - Okay, I'm going to level with you: I've already bought this dress. It was the only thing I found that I liked on a lunchtime dash when hunting for a graduation dress, but I later realised the delicacy of the lace shoulders may not be compatible with the safety pins required to keep the robe in place. However I've decided to keep it and wear it over Christmas as it will look cute either with a big slouchy cardigan or with heels and glitter. I like it too much to return it now...
11. Emerald Necklace - After wasting so much money over the years on costume jewellery which has quickly perished I'm making more of an effort to opt for quality. This Trollbeads necklace still has drama and detail but is high quality, changeable, and most importantly - it won't disintegrate after three months.
12. Drop Earrings - Another Trollbeads affair, these make a statement and add glitz without being overpowering. I wear quite a lot of jewellery so I like pieces which mix and match well together.
13. Satin Lingerie Set - This is listed under lingerie but it would work well as pyjamas too. This is so pretty, with a real luxury look to it.
14. Monty and Mabel - Did the John Lewis advert slay anyone else? No, just me? I'm a massive child, I know, but these are totally on my Christmas list. (You'd have to have both together though, obviously...)
15. Fur Stole - Within two shifts at work, one of the new guys already knows me as 'the girl who likes fluffy stuff' which suggests I should probably calm down with the faux fur already. But nope - they're on mannequins in every shop window and I can't ignore them any more - the time has come for one of these faux fur stoles to make it's way into my stocking. One in every colour, please.
16. Desire Perfume - Dolce and Gabbana can do no wrong. That is all.
So there we have it... these are some of the items I'm craving for Christmas this year! What's on your list? If you've written a blog post please do link me to it!